As all of you know by my obnoxious amount of posts last weekend, it was my 23rd birthday! If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, I apologize for bombarding your feeds with my celebrations. I have always been a big birthday person and love celebrating birthdays, and don’t worry, I love celebrating other people’s birthdays as much as I love celebrating my own. I threw my boyfriend a surprise 25th birthday last month and it was the highlight of my month. Seeing his face when he saw all of his friends made me so happy. My parents have always made my birthdays so special and I have kept the tradition going! I’ll be sharing everything we did over the weekend, where we stayed, ate, and what I am looking forward to now that I am 23! You can shop all of my outfits by simply clicking on the desired image where you may purchase the item(s).
We started the birthday celebration off with my favorite champagne-Chandon. We made mimosas with frozen raspberries and it was SO yummy! We also went to breakfast at my favorite breakfast restaurant called Snooze. I got the eggs benedict and it did not disappoint, like usual.
Shop the look here:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2786834″]
We then spent the day at the lazy river and the villas pool, which was so relaxing. It wasn’t too hot and the monsoons surprisingly didn’t roll through that day. I had been looking forward to lounging by the pool all week and it was absolutely perfect.
Shop the look:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2786839″]
We then went to dinner at Sapporo with friends and had the best time! I had never been to Sapporo and I wasn’t disappointed. We got the lobster potstickers and two different kinds of sushi rolls, everything was beyond amazing! I also loved the atmosphere there. We then went back to the villas and ordered dessert from the Westin room service. We got a flourless chocolate cake and cheesecake with berries on the side. I am a huge sweets person and I wish I could’ve eaten all of the dessert because it was amazing.
Shop the look:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2786843″]
We spent the last day of our staycation by the pool and we were both so sad to leave. We left with stuffed bellies, tan skin, and a weekend full of celebrating!
Shop the look here:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2786830″]
What I look forward to now that I’m 23:
- Growing my blog and meeting more new, amazing people. I started my blog about 8 months ago and it has brought me so much joy. I have connected with SO many amazing people, brands, and companies and I cannot wait to continue connecting with more people. I have learned so much from other bloggers and have learned so much about myself throughout this process.
- I look forward to staying in Arizona and living close to my parents. My parents are my support system and I love spending quality time with them.
- My boyfriend and I just signed a lease to my dream apartment and I am so excited to move there together. I am looking forward to decorating and making the apartment as homey and cozy as possible.
- I absolutely love my job and I look forward to continue growing and learning in my new position. I also look forward to gaining knowledge form my colleagues and pursuing my dreams.
- Finally, I look forward to becoming the healthiest and happiest version of myself. I just joined Orange Theory after work today and I am so excited to get back in shape and reach my fitness goals. Being healthy directly correlates with being happy and I always feel happiest when I feel healthy. I also look forward to building new relationships, building my relationship with Jesus, spending more time outdoors, and embracing whatever is thrown my way!
Shop the look here:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2786849″]
I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!