Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. This year I spent my Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his family in LA. We started our Thanksgiving day by running a 5k so we wouldn’t feel as guilty about stuffing our faces later. My boyfriend’s mom works at Williams Sonoma so I thought I would share a picture of the table setting since she had the cutest Thanksgiving plates, napkins, etc. We also went to the LA Zoo Lights and an amazing brunch while we were in LA. This year I thought I would share five things I am thankful for since that is what Thanksgiving is all about.
- I am thankful to have a happy and healthy family. My family supports me in everything I do and I have learned so much through my parents guidance/love.
- I am thankful for my boyfriend. He motivates me to be the best version of me and shows me unconditional love every single day.
- I am thankful for my best friends. Although I may not talk to my best friends every single day, I know we are always there for each other and support one another no matter how far apart we may be.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to access basic needs every single day, which is something we all tend to take for granted. I have more than I could ever need or want and that is a luxury I must always be thankful for.
- Finally, I am most thankful to serve and know a loving God that loves me unconditionally. I am certainly not worthy of His grace, yet I am given it every single day. It’s pretty amazing knowing I am never alone because I always have His hand to hold when times are tough.
I hope you all have an amazing rest of your week!