My fave long sleeve t-shirt dress! I wore this outfit to dinner at Cucina Rustica in Sedona (which is to die for)-
Thanksgiving Day outfit-
Grandpa’s 80th Birthday-
Tri Delta Banquet-
2016 Family Christmas card-
Christmas Eve service-
Christmas Eve jammies:
Christmas Day dinner-
Christmas Day Brunch:
New Years Eve-
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season & are excited for the New Year! Thank you for following along on this blogging journey with me. I’m so excited for what’s to come in 2017!
Merry (late) Christmas!
Today I’m sharing pictures from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. On New Years Eve, we went to our church’s Christmas Eve service followed by a family dinner at Sauce. On Christmas morning, we were lucky enough to wake up to snow! We never get snow in Arizona on Christmas morning so this was a special treat for us. We built a snowman and played in the backyard until we opened presents. We also went to our favorite local restaurant and had a private breakfast with our family and the owner’s family, which was also a special treat. On Christmas Day, we opened our gifts and spent the rest of the afternoon with family from Boston. We finished the night playing Headbandz, which I highly recommend playing, it is absolutely hilarious.
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas filled with love and joy!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the holidays! I went to Vail right before Christmas and thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from our trip. We had so much fun enjoying the snow and the beautiful Colorado scenery. We walked around Vail Village, went snowboarding, snowmobiling, and ice skating. It was an action packed week, but I’m so happy we explored everything Vail has to offer! I highly recommend visiting if you ever have the chance, especially around Christmas time. The whole town was decorated and looked like the North Pole! I hope you are all enjoying time with family and friends during this holiday season.
Happy December, friends!
We had our first snowfall last week and I thought I would share one of my favorite snowy day outfits with all of you. I wore a Michael Kors knee length coat, which has a super cute tie around the waist. Most knee length coats are not flattering, but the tie creates a very flattering look. I love this Free People turtleneck, it is so warm, comfy, and I love the light blue. I also invested in fleece leggings from H&M and I am so happy I bought them since they are thick and retain warmth unlike regular leggings. I paired this outfit with my gray Hunter rain boots and navy blue Hunter boot socks, which I wear all of the time. To top off the outfit, I wore my favorite blue polarized Ray Ban Aviators.
I hope you are all enjoying your week!
Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. This year I spent my Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his family in LA. We started our Thanksgiving day by running a 5k so we wouldn’t feel as guilty about stuffing our faces later. My boyfriend’s mom works at Williams Sonoma so I thought I would share a picture of the table setting since she had the cutest Thanksgiving plates, napkins, etc. We also went to the LA Zoo Lights and an amazing brunch while we were in LA. This year I thought I would share five things I am thankful for since that is what Thanksgiving is all about.
- I am thankful to have a happy and healthy family. My family supports me in everything I do and I have learned so much through my parents guidance/love.
- I am thankful for my boyfriend. He motivates me to be the best version of me and shows me unconditional love every single day.
- I am thankful for my best friends. Although I may not talk to my best friends every single day, I know we are always there for each other and support one another no matter how far apart we may be.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to access basic needs every single day, which is something we all tend to take for granted. I have more than I could ever need or want and that is a luxury I must always be thankful for.
- Finally, I am most thankful to serve and know a loving God that loves me unconditionally. I am certainly not worthy of His grace, yet I am given it every single day. It’s pretty amazing knowing I am never alone because I always have His hand to hold when times are tough.
I hope you all have an amazing rest of your week!